This hand tool brings together the best features of a pair of pliers and an adjustable wrench. It distributes force around a work surface and automatically grips multiple sizes of nuts and bolts. It also has four serrated jaw surfaces and a new Interlock mechanism that stays locked while under torque load making it ideal for use on household plumbing or hydraulic and air line fittings.
- QS 9000 certified manufacturing.
- Fully adjustable with a one-handed squeeze.
- Hardened, cold-rolled, steel-laminate construction.
- Efficient ratcheting by releasing, then re-gripping the object.
- Instantly grips pipes, fasteners and fittings from 1/2" to 13/16".
- Interlock mechanism converts torque load into an intelligent locking feature.
- Easy to use -no guessing bolt sizes. Squeeze the handles until the 4 jaws find the right size.
- Bionic Gripping technology distributes gripping forces over a larger work surface compared to the jaws of conventional pliers.
- Size: 8inch
- Material: High-carbon steel.
- Applicable Nut Size: 13-20mm.
- 5 SAE sizes: 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 inch.
- 1 x Bionic Multi-purpose Open-lap Wrench.
- Please allow measuring deviation due to manual measureent.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.
- Free Shipping Worldwide.
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 15 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.